ADESA UPSTREAM –
UK dealerships of all sizes are already using UPSTREAM to source and sell vehicles.
Don’t get left behind.
Join them in accessing game-changing technology that instantly brings you quality stock from reputable vendors – without you having to waste time and money going out to find it. What are you waiting for?
"ADESA UPSTREAM is a fantastic way to buy used car stock and we’ve been using it on a daily basis. The system is intuitive, stock is available at very competitive prices and the ADESA staff are helpful, knowledgeable and efficient."
Richard Walsh, Managing Director
“We’ve purchased over 70 cars and counting through ADESA UPSTREAM and we’ll be looking to buy a lot more in the future. We’re more than happy with the cars and the choice that’s on offer from a number of quality vendors.”
THE FUTURE OF SOURCING AND SELLING QUALITY STOCK
With UPSTREAM, you can take part in auctions wherever you are. You’re able to view, monitor and bid for vehicles, with auctions taking place every day at times to suit you.
You’ll be able to access a combination of benefits that only our UPSTREAM solution can bring:
- UPSTREAM technology lets you join auctions from the palm of your hand
- The freshest available stock from vendors like Arval, Motability, Northgate, Europcar and other dealers, with a huge range of cars and light commercial vehicles
- Join daily auctions, often more than one-a-day and through the night or launch your own auction for dealer-to-dealer sales
- Clear, in-depth vehicle descriptions and no-quibble returns via our No-See Guarantee
- Review upcoming stock, set proxy bids and attend online auctions, with real-time bidding that enables quick stock planning
- ‘Buy It Now’ option means instant decision making that gets you the vehicle you want
- Dedicated field-based and telesales support teams
That’s why more and more dealers are choosing ADESA UPSTREAM. Join them – and use the UK’s most advanced vehicle auction platform.Sign-up to UPSTREAM today
Still need convincing?
Call us for more information.