Technical Services Assistant – Corby, UK
£16,500 - £17,000 Depending on Experience
25 days holiday, My Staff Shop benefits platform, discount vehicle schemes, childcare vouchers.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Are you interested in being part of a company at the forefront of the automotive industry? Working on a direct manufacturer contract to help achieve business strategy and goals where people are key to what we do.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join the dedicated team responsible for processing vehicles through a manufacturer’s refurbishment process at our storage and refurbishment facility, in Corby. This role would particularly suit an experienced, highly motivated and organised individual with experience in processing and high-level administration, ideally within the automotive sector.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying and processing out of programme claims
- Creating vehicle recharge estimates in line with a variety of contractual terms
- Log supplier re billing information onto bespoke internal systems
- Raise priced repair purchase orders in line with contractual terms to achieve required standards
- Investigate changes requested to the repair instruction
- Support the Technical Team
- Liaise with 3rd Party repairers for mechanical and warranty repairs
- Support and assist (as required) the Loose Items’ Team with stock receipt and repatriation
- Monitor stock and status reports to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full driving licence, max 3 points and a confident and responsible driver
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively in order to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Customer focussed with a ‘can do’ attitude and a driven and positive outlook
- Experience in automotive industry
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a small team
We’re part of a big success story.
Our parent company KAR sells 5.1 million vehicles across more than 300 sites.
Here in UK, ADESA is replicating that success. Working with manufacturers, dealers, rental and leasing companies to lead the way in future automotive solutions. Developing innovative software solutions and online technology services.
And while we’re part of a larger organisation, we’re also a close-knit bunch. Our HQ is in Chester – a rapidly developing business hub which is a real focus of growth.
It’s a modern, bright place that’s home to a friendly, dynamic and innovative team. We offer generous benefits; excellent staff provisions such as 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, discount cars, salary sacrifice schemes, competitive pension, free onsite parking, paid volunteer days, various sports and social activities and support for your health and well-being. Our employees are offered the opportunity to grow in a rapidly growing environment. If you have passion and ambition, then we can support this.
All in all, we might be a bit biased – but we think it’s a great place to work.
OUR WORKING VALUES
Our customers depend on us. Establishing close relationships with them means we can anticipate their needs and provide a service that exceeds their expectations.
We do things differently because it’s a better way. An ever-changing industry needs cutting edge technology – we’ve got it, and it’s great for our customers and our employees.
We always strive to do the right thing, whether it’s for a customer or a colleague. We’re human too. So we aren’t always perfect, but we’re willing to fix things if we’re not.
Everyone has a role but we’re all part of the same team. We talk to each other, solve problems together and celebrate success together.