Are you a skilled, motivated professional? Would you like to be a part of the global expansion of a $5B company? Do you want to be challenged? Apply now and you can be part of a team that’s creating a global platform using AWS server-less architecture.
This position reports within the International Markets delivery train. This individual will be focused on focussed on train wide delivery to enhance and support agile development across multiple teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Apply experience to build reliable, scalable, data-driven distributed applications using AWS Serverless.
- Develop solutions in an agile/scrum development environment.
- Strong technical resource for development teams.
- Participate in code reviews, planning and estimation meetings.
- Test solutions and troubleshoot issues – provide support for assigned scrum team(s).
- Participate in cross-discipline collaboration with team members including the product owners, designers, and testers.
- Analysis and Solution Design.
- Coaching and Mentoring of scrum teams in development best practices.
- Actively Participate in data design sessions.
- Serve as liaison between Architecture and Scrum Teams.
- Identify and assist with train-wide process improvements for Engineering.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of software development experience.
- Strong working knowledge of developing in a serverless architecture.
- Experience with iterative software development methodologies (Scrum, SAFe preferred).
- Working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops git repos and pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with remote and/or International teams preferred.