Due to an increase in new clients, we now have an exciting new opportunity to recruit a Vehicle Remarketing Supervisor to work at our vehicle storage site based in Doncaster.
The role is ideally suited to somebody who has experience of working within car auctions, vehicle sales or storage and is looking for a new challenge to manage all the incoming and outgoing vehicles. Initially this is stand-alone role so you must be flexible and multi-skilled. An excellent communicator you will be working alongside the team from IAAI. As volumes increase, there is likely to be an opportunity to recruit additional staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensures vehicles are maintained according to Company standards and customer requirements
- Oversee the onboarding of vehicles onto site and booking them onto the system.
- Undertake stock control of vehicles, providing weekly reports.
- Get vehicles ready for auction, which may include inspection images, basic vehicle maintenance, key control and basic valeting.
- Ensure vehicle records are accurate and legible.
- Assist the transportation team in arranging deliveries and collections.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Meet time driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard of work
- Ensure Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of handling of vehicle sales and storage and a basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance would be ideal.
- Understanding of vehicle valuations and knowledge of vehicle auctions would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation skills
- IT skills such as outlook and Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Full and clean driving Licence
- A conscientious worker with a key attention to detail
- High level of flexibility. Main site hours 8am-5pm