Service Desk Administrator – Chester, UK
25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Discount Car Scheme and Benefits Package.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing company at the forefront of the automotive industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Administrator who will be a key business role in helping the business achieve its growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Service Desk Administrator to join a fast paced technology business. You will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment.
This role will suit someone who is technically minded but who seeks the opportunity to be a key player in operations. It will allow you to have exposure to all elements of IT including Infrastructure, Technology Equipment System Access and first line support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To trouble shoot systems or platform related issues and provide technical solutions.
- Install and configure systems based on defined standards.
- Support the company business systems and equipment and provide support to all users.
- Ensure systems are appropriately monitored for health and capacity.
- Maintain and enhance system capability.
- Ensure standard documentation is updated appropriately.
- Ensure all elements of the system are working together properly as designed.
- Takes direction but also able to independently solve issues.
- A keen interest and background in IT.
- A broad knowledge of software development.
- Strong communication skills and must be personable.
- Competent in Microsoft office.
We’re part of a big success story.
Our parent company KAR sells 5.1 million vehicles across more than 300 sites.
Here in UK, ADESA is replicating that success. Working with manufacturers, dealers, rental and leasing companies to lead the way in future automotive solutions. Developing innovative software solutions and online technology services.
And while we’re part of a larger organisation, we’re also a close-knit bunch. Our HQ is in Chester – a rapidly developing business hub which is a real focus of growth.
It’s a modern, bright place that’s home to a friendly, dynamic and innovative team. We offer generous benefits; excellent staff provisions such as 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, discount cars, salary sacrifice schemes, competitive pension, free onsite parking, paid volunteer days, various sports and social activities and support for your health and well-being. Our employees are offered the opportunity to grow in a rapidly growing environment. If you have passion and ambition, then we can support this.
All in all, we might be a bit biased – but we think it’s a great place to work.
OUR WORKING VALUES
Our customers depend on us. Establishing close relationships with them means we can anticipate their needs and provide a service that exceeds their expectations.
We do things differently because it’s a better way. An ever-changing industry needs cutting edge technology – we’ve got it, and it’s great for our customers and our employees.
We always strive to do the right thing, whether it’s for a customer or a colleague. We’re human too. So we aren’t always perfect, but we’re willing to fix things if we’re not.
Everyone has a role but we’re all part of the same team. We talk to each other, solve problems together and celebrate success together.