Are you interested in working for a fast-growing company at the forefront of the automotive industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Co-ordinator to work alongside Area Sales Managers for a well – known Car Manufacturer.
To support and assist Area Sales Managers by building strong relationships with retailers, exploring sales opportunities through available reports & the distribution of daily stock files with a view to pro-actively sell vehicles and achieve monthly targets.
We’re part of a big success story. Our parent company KAR sells 5.5 million vehicles worldwide, with 17,500 employees working across more than 300 sites.
Here in the UK, ADESA is replicating that success. Working with manufacturers, dealers, rental and leasing companies to lead the way in future automotive solutions alongside developing innovative software solutions and online technology services.
We’re part of a larger organisation but we’re a close-knit bunch. Our HQ is in Chester – a rapidly developing business hub which is a real focus of growth.
It’s a modern bright environment that’s home to a friendly, dynamic and innovative team. We offer generous benefits; 25 days holiday, great pension schemes, Life Insurance, excellent staff discounts such as car schemes, a great social drive but more importantly our employees are offered the opportunity to excel in a rapidly growing environment. If you have passion and ambition, then we can support this.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide outstanding support to Area Managers in order to support & contribute to achieving team sales target.
- Pro active outbound sales calls with known retailers.
- Using all data available to gain complete knowledge of retailers and to identify sales opportunities.
- Forming both professional and productive relationships with area managers and retailers.
- Daily phone contact & planning with area managers.
- Handling incoming sales calls in a professional and effective manner.
- Continually improving the service levels offered to the retailer network.
- To provide detailed and accurate administrative support to area managers.
- Delivery of reports to retailer network.
- Ability to understand area purchasing and sales analysis to identify sales opportunities.
- Database management and cleansing.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- To take reasonable care of your own safety and as necessary the safety of others by taking an active role in ensuring that health and safety rules and procedures are followed.
- To complete other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Strong Sales interest.
- Previous experience or an interest in the vehicle industry.
- Confidence in pro-actively building relationships.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Confident and highly professional phone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Keen to establish and develop new relationships.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.