Are you interested in working for a fast-growing company at the forefront of the automotive industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to work alongside Area Sales Managers for a well–known Car Manufacturer. This role will support and assist Area Sales Managers by building strong relationships with retailers, exploring sales opportunities through available reports & the distribution of daily stock files with a view to pro-actively sell vehicles and achieve monthly targets.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide outstanding support to Area Managers in order to support & contribute to achieving team sales target.
- Pro active outbound sales calls with known retailers.
- Using all data available to gain complete knowledge of retailers and to identify sales opportunities.
- Forming both professional and productive relationships with area managers and retailers.
- Daily phone contact & planning with area managers.
- Handling incoming sales calls in a professional and effective manner.
- Continually improving the service levels offered to the retailer network.
- To provide detailed and accurate administrative support to area managers.
- Delivery of reports to retailer network.
- Ability to understand area purchasing and sales analysis to identify sales opportunities.
- Database management and cleansing.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- To take reasonable care of your own safety and as necessary the safety of others by taking an active role in ensuring that health and safety rules and procedures are followed.
- To complete other duties as may be required from time to time.
- A strong sales interest.
- Confidence in pro-actively building relationships.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Confident and highly professional phone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Keen to establish and develop new relationships.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.