This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Sales Analyst Coordinator to join a fast paced technology-led business. Working closely with UK Clients, you will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment.
You will provide key market data, reporting information and sales support to our Area Managers alongside exceptional dealer relationship management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute sales strategy within territory as set forth by the manager.
- Leverage all available tools and technology, product and services to create best in class experience.
- Drive sales by product sourcing through all available channels.
- Achieve monthly goals through relationships with existing accounts, as well as new accounts.
- Conduct quarterly account performance reviews with management team.
- Attempt to resolve or escalate any service issues that arise for assigned customers to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Consult with existing customers to help identify new opportunities for those customers.
- Provide outstanding support to Area Managers in order to assist achievement of their targets through both incoming and specific outbound sales calls.
- Detailed analysis of dealer/area purchases and sales
- Form both professional and productive relationships with area managers field team and retailers.
- Database management and cleansing.
- Take reasonable care of your own safety and as necessary the safety of others by taking an active role in ensuring that health and safety rules and procedures are followed.
- The ability to change and adapt your own behaviour or work procedures when there is a change in the work environment.
- Make timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- The ability to take in a range of information, think things through logically and plan for the future.
- The willingness to act as part of a team and work towards achieving team goals and outcomes.
- The ability to take action and make a decision based on a good understanding of the current or future needs of the organisation.
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Confident and highly professional phone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to influence others through both self confidence and thorough planning.
- Possess a keen interest in the Motor Industry.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Keen to establish and develop new relationships.
- Outgoing and energetic with a level headed temperament.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.