Sales Analyst Coordinator – Chester, UK
25 days holiday, Pension Scheme and Benefits Package
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Sales Analyst Coordinator to join a fast paced technology-led business. Working closely with UK Clients, you will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment.
You will provide key market data, reporting information and sales support to our Area Managers alongside exceptional dealer relationship management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute sales strategy within territory as set forth by the manager.
- Leverage all available tools and technology, product and services to create best in class experience.
- Drive sales by product sourcing through all available channels.
- Achieve monthly goals through relationships with existing accounts, as well as new accounts.
- Conduct quarterly account performance reviews with management team.
- Attempt to resolve or escalate any service issues that arise for assigned customers to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Consult with existing customers to help identify new opportunities for those customers.
- Provide outstanding support to Area Managers in order to assist achievement of their targets through both incoming and specific outbound sales calls.
- Detailed analysis of dealer/area purchases and sales
- Form both professional and productive relationships with area managers field team and retailers.
- Database management and cleansing.
- Take reasonable care of your own safety and as necessary the safety of others by taking an active role in ensuring that health and safety rules and procedures are followed.
- The ability to change and adapt your own behaviour or work procedures when there is a change in the work environment.
- Make timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- The ability to take in a range of information, think things through logically and plan for the future.
- The willingness to act as part of a team and work towards achieving team goals and outcomes.
- The ability to take action and make a decision based on a good understanding of the current or future needs of the organisation.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Confident and highly professional phone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to influence others through both self confidence and thorough planning.
- Possess a keen interest in the Motor Industry.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Keen to establish and develop new relationships.
- Outgoing and energetic with a level headed temperament.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.
We’re part of a big success story.
Our parent company KAR sells 5.1 million vehicles across more than 300 sites.
Here in UK, ADESA is replicating that success. Working with manufacturers, dealers, rental and leasing companies to lead the way in future automotive solutions. Developing innovative software solutions and online technology services.
And while we’re part of a larger organisation, we’re also a close-knit bunch. Our HQ is in Chester – a rapidly developing business hub which is a real focus of growth.
It’s a modern, bright place that’s home to a friendly, dynamic and innovative team. We offer generous benefits; excellent staff provisions such as 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, discount cars, salary sacrifice schemes, competitive pension, free onsite parking, paid volunteer days, various sports and social activities and support for your health and well-being. Our employees are offered the opportunity to grow in a rapidly growing environment. If you have passion and ambition, then we can support this.
All in all, we might be a bit biased – but we think it’s a great place to work.
OUR WORKING VALUES
Our customers depend on us. Establishing close relationships with them means we can anticipate their needs and provide a service that exceeds their expectations.
We do things differently because it’s a better way. An ever-changing industry needs cutting edge technology – we’ve got it, and it’s great for our customers and our employees.
We always strive to do the right thing, whether it’s for a customer or a colleague. We’re human too. So we aren’t always perfect, but we’re willing to fix things if we’re not.
Everyone has a role but we’re all part of the same team. We talk to each other, solve problems together and celebrate success together.