Reporting to the Senior Change and Project Manager, the role will be to support all processes relating to Intelligent Vehicles Inspections (IVI) and AI.
The candidate will ensure that vehicle images are in keeping with the standard ADESA Inspection. Ensuring that the vehicle data is accurate and consistent. In addition, the candidate will assist in any required testing of the IVI app prior to a product release.
Working closely with internal and external users to offer technical support for users of the IVI app to ensure a positive customer experience.
The candidate will ensure that completed appraisals accurately describe the vehicle and present it professionally within the Global application.
The candidate must also be process-driven and tech-savvy. Attention to detail is paramount.
They will need to be able to work alone, use initiative and have good time management skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring vehicles are consistently and accurately described and that quality images are available to maximise the sale opportunity.
- A willingness to “get the job done” and to help guide users to produce accurate appraisals of a very high standard.
- The position may suit candidates from a range of motor trade backgrounds including vehicle sales, valuation, mechanic, loss adjuster or similar.
- Flexibility and adaptability: The ability to change and adapt your behaviour or work procedures when there is a change in the work environment.
- Decision making and judgement: Can make timely, informed decisions understanding the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Drive for results: The ability to identify, manage and exceed targets.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Target driven and a self-starter with the ability to work alone.
- Tech savvy and able to problem solve and offer support to others.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines.
- Process driven, backed with strong operational skills and experience.