ADESA (UK) provides integrated business solutions for vehicle remarketers.
ADESA (UK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR), with a team of more than 15,000 employees across the globe. Our tools and technologies drive the business success of our customers and partners to enhance the UK automotive marketplace.
An opportunity has arisen to join our busy Fleet Services team within ADESA. The successful candidate will be able to perform & produce work to a high standard often under pressure and will understand the importance of managing and meeting strict deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and processing vehicle sales orders.
- Creating payments to vehicle suppliers
- Liaising with customers to confirm payments and collection dates
- Ensuring information is communicated quickly and accurately
- Liaising with suppliers and customers by telephone in a confident manner
- Maintenance of day to day records and business related reports
- Checking the accuracy of documentation
- Accurate inputting of data on a daily basis
- The ability to change and adapt your own behaviour or work procedures when there is a change in the work environment.
- The willingness to act as part of a team and work towards achieving team goals and outcomes.
- The ability to communicate well and put across your thoughts and ideas through a variety of communication methods.
- Demonstrating the understanding that customers and customer satisfaction are the foundations of an organisation’s success.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of operations processes and objectives
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Business Central experience an advantage
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- An excellent team player with an awareness of team workload and a willingness to offer assistance.
- Good investigative skills and ability to resolve problems.
- A flexible approach to meet the demands of the business.
- Resourceful and a good decision-maker.
- Professional approach.