Are you interested in a finance career within an Automotive business at the forefront of the industry, which is based on Chester Business Park?
If so an opportunity has arisen for someone with strong attention to detail to join our finance team. The role includes high-volume, complex data and requires an enthusiastic and dedicated candidate.
We are looking for a confident professional who can work with high-volume, complex data. You will possess a positive attitude to your work, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accurate processing of vehicle buyback invoices
- Ensure out of programme damages is recharged to rental companies
- Process third party invoices for costs incurred throughout vehicle remarketing
- Various reconciliations to maintain the integrity of data
- Understanding of accounting systems and ledgers
- Good Maths/Science A Level or similar
- Experience working within a finance team
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- IT literate with experience using Excel and standard accounting packages, ideally Microsoft Dynamics Nav