ADESA Remarketing Ltd is now seeking a Data Analyst to work with the businesses Finance Team. This is an exciting time to join the business in this capacity as it becomes more data and analytically focused.
The opportunity is suitable for someone with strong attention to detail and who can work with high volume complex data.
ADESA forms part of the KAR group in North America who are global leaders in Vehicle Auctions and Online Remarketing. ADESA provides key partner solutions to large and small dealer groups and leasing companies across UK, Europe and North America. Recent changes to our digital automotive and upstream remarketing products and the launch of our new IVI Inspection products are set to enhance our proposition to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Jet Data Manager Server – Maintenance of tasks and development based on requirements
- Snowflake – Creation of Tables/Views/Tasks/Streams and general maintenance. Interrogating the data for accuracy.
- Tableau Desktop / Server – Creation of new reports and analysis to support the business.
- Business Analysis – analysing the various data sets to highlight key trends and issues to the business. Presenting this as either ad-hoc analysis or creating a repeating set of analysis using Tableau.
- Supporting the business with vehicle valuation requests
- Loading of various data sources that sit outside an automated process.
- Strong analysis skills
- Key attention to detail
- IT literate with experience using Excel
- Desirable - Understanding of the used vehicle market plus experience using Jet Data Manager, SQL, SSMS, Tableau Desktop/Server, Snowflake, Fivetran