ADESA Remarketing Ltd is now seeking a new Light Commercial Vehicle Specialist/Buyer to join the team
This is a new role for ADESA and an exciting opportunity for an experienced LVC Specialist to join the team and manage an expanding part of the business. You will be empowered to lead your own way, bring new ideas to the table and develop new and existing accounts, sourcing vehicles to sell through our LVC auction and wholesale department.
This is a great time to join ADESA.
Part of the KAR group in North America who are global leaders in Vehicle Auctions and Online Remarketing. ADESA provides key partner solutions to OEM, large and small dealer groups and leasing companies across UK, Europe and North America. Recent changes to our digital automotive and upstream remarketing products and the launch of our new IVI Inspection products are set to enhance our proposition to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for sourcing and procuring light commercial vehicles from multiple sources to sell to our customers
- The overall objective of this role is to help develop and grow our Light Commercial Division
- Work closely in conjunction with the Upstream Sales Team to expand our commercial offering to our buyer database
- Active account management of existing and new clients within all LCV sectors.
- Prospect and maintain new pipeline of work through actively developing new vendors
- Working closely with our marketing team in the creation of commercial campaigns, social media and other forms of business development.
- Be responsible for reporting on commercial vehicle inventory and stock control.
- Be responsible for planning and implementing future business strategy for commercial vehicles
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and operations team to ensure smooth service delivery
- Update and keep our CRM database maintained with all relevant information.
- The applicant must have a proven experience of buying and selling commercial vehicles within a wholesale / trade market
- Must have previous Remarketing or Car Auction background exclusively with LCVs
- An impeccable and up to date knowledge of commercial specifications and valuations
- Experience of budget management
- A vast network of contacts to conduct their responsibilities
- The successful applicant is likely to be an ambassador in their field with many contacts UK wide from both the buying and selling perspective.
- Highly flexible and an excellent communicator.
- Be able to demonstrate their specialist knowledge in the commercial sector.
- The role is likely to be a senior management position and so previous management experience would be preferred.