Are you a skilled, motivated professional? Would you like to be a part of the global expansion of a $5B company? Do you want to be challenged? Apply now and you can be part of a team that’s creating a global platform using AWS server-less architecture.
This position reports within the International Markets DevOps team. The team is focused on service engineering to reduce complexity, promote reuse, and empower developers within the International Markets business unit.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work to assist with automation of all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, API, network, permissions, etc)
- Optimize cloud infrastructure including ongoing configuration of related automation, notifications, monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Continuously improve our CI/CD pipelines to allow development teams to deliver working software faster and with higher quality
- Focus on automation while developing during service engineering efforts
- We work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, so you will likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything that involves our cloud services
- Work in tandem with other DevOps engineers and development teams to support applications
- Participate in an on-call rotation providing support for International Markets applications
- Ensure that deployed infrastructure and services are deployed successfully and consistently, using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Test solutions and troubleshoot issues
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in Support/Operations type roles, maybe 1st/2nd line support.
- AWS API gateway
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Lambda
- AWS S3
- AWS CloudFront
- AWS CloudFormation
- Azure DevOps
- Bash or PowerShell scripting
- Basic knowledge of AWS EC2
Skills and Experience
- AWS WAF
- AWS Route53
- NodeJS or Python
- Infrastructure as Code in either:
- serverless.com framework
- AWS SAM
- CI/CD pipeline