ADESA Remarketing Ltd is seeking an Auction Coordinator to join our busy remarketing team. Now is the perfect time to join this team in showing the automotive industry the benefits of selling online.
This is a new role working closely with our Auction Manager to help create and manage our online vehicle auctions on behalf of our clients. Part of the KAR group in North America who are global leaders in Vehicle Auctions and Online Remarketing. ADESA provides key partner solutions to OEM, large and small dealer groups, and leasing companies across UK, Europe, and North America. Recent changes to our digital automotive and upstream remarketing products and the launch of our new IVI Inspection products are set to enhance our proposition to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- To assist in the organising of our sale events on ADESA Global - Vehicle Online Auction platform.
- Assisting with vehicle stock management on the system to maximise sales conversions
- Working with data available to gain knowledge of dealers and their requirements to help identify sales opportunities
- Provide sale feedback and share with teams
- Receiving, collating and placing bids on behalf of clients
- Liaise with the remarketing team to maximise potential business opportunities
- Responsible for the coordination of all pre-post auction administration, including: Ensuring all data of vehicles entered on sale are accurate. Monitoring each auction. Producing all relevant reports on auction information
- Must have experience working within a car auction/vehicle sales or vehicle buyer background
- Experience of using online auctions or car buying platforms
- Understanding of valuations and depreciation of vehicles
- Must have experience of using CAP valuations systems.
- Incredibly high level of detail and accuracy
- Confident in dealing with customers and team members
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous auction management experience is desirable